Call for Abstract
International Conference on Graphene and Semiconductors, will be organized around the theme “The Rising Era of Graphene”
Graphene 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Graphene 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Synthesis of graphene refers to any process for fabricating graphene. Mechanical exfoliation is probably the technique to attain single and few layered graphene produces from natural graphite by repeated peeling/exfoliation. Chemical vapour deposition has techniques for making thin continuous films with thickness control in micro-electronics. Plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition synthesizing large area graphene on copper foils using spin coated PMMA films. Graphene heterostructures are synthesized on cobalt substrates by using the molecular beam epitaxial growth.
- Track 1-1Mechanical exfoliation
- Track 1-2chemical vapor deposition
- Track 1-3plasma enchanced chemical
- Track 1-4Electrochemical synthesis
- Track 1-5Molecular Beam Epitaxial Growth
- Track 1-6Hydrothermal self-assembly
- Track 1-7Graphene analogs
Graphene an important Nano sized material, become an exciting two-dimensional material with distinct attributes in the fields of physics, chemistry, biology and medicine, as well as their related interdisciplinarities. Chemical and biological sensor based on graphene field effect transistor, a single layered of graphene prepared by mechanical cleavage of natural graphite. A systematic nomenclature for this set of graphene-Family Nanomaterial’s, specific materials relevant for bimolecular and cellular interaction. The bio-active molecule/graphene conjugates and the opportunities for the design of multi-functional tools for synthetic biology.
- Track 2-1Chemical and biological graphene sensors
- Track 2-2new-horizons for sensing and imaging
- Track 2-3 Biological interactions of graphene-family nanomaterials
- Track 2-4Precise biosensing through graphene-quenched fluorescence
- Track 2-5Graphene for multi-functional synthetic biology
- Track 2-6Graphene-assisted laser desorption/ionization for mass spectrometry
- Track 2-7Health risks
Chemical functionalization of graphene enables the material to be processed by solvent assisted techniques, such as layer by layer assembly, spin coating and filtration. Hexagonal boron nitride is electrical insulating, combined with graphene and other 2D materials to make heterostructure devices. The two dimensional graphene sheet structures for field emission of electrons due to the carrier mobility and electron mass. The filed emitter by using multi layered graphene nanostructure, the graphitic structure of pristine graphene and carbon nanotube is the driving force of their interaction .The combination of graphene with carbon nanotubes to produced hybrids increased electrical conductivity, mechanical properties and high surface area.
- Track 3-1 Graphene based products
- Track 3-2 2D Materials heterostructures and superstructures
- Track 3-3functionalisation of graphene oxide through surface modification
- Track 3-4 Chemical functionalisation of Graphene
- Track 3-5 Field emission from Graphene
- Track 3-6functionalization of graphene by other carbon nanostructure
Epitaxial growth of graphene obtained on a 6H oriented SiC by vacuum heating at and limited the size of Sic substrates. Micro chemical exfoliation of highly oriented pyrolytic graphite which cannot be scaled to wafer-size dimensions. X-ray diffraction of high temperature annealed Ni film. Diffraction spectra were collected on the annealed Ni substrates over which graphene films are typically synthesized. Graphene that is simply composed of the dissolution of glucose and in water, vaporization of water and calcination.
- Track 4-1epitiaxial growth of graphene
- Track 4-2microchemical exfoliation
- Track 4-3chemically assisted exfoliation
- Track 4-4X-ray diffraction
- Track 4-5micro raman analysis
- Track 4-6Fecl3 key to generation of high quality graphene
Graphene-enchaned lithium ion batteries could be used in higher energy usage applications now in smartphones, laptops and tablet PCs. Graphene has a great potential to use for low cost, flexible and highly efficient photovolatics devices due to its excellent electron-transport properties and carrier mobility. Single or few layered graphene with less agglomeration, exhibit a higher effective surface area and better supercapictor. In hydrogen storage, hydrogen plays an important role in energy carriers. As a fuel of choice it is light weight, contains high energy density and emits no-harmful chemical by-products, hydrogen considered as a green energy.
- Track 5-1Lithium-ion batteries
- Track 5-2Solarcells
- Track 5-3photovoltaic
- Track 5-4supercapictor energy storage
- Track 5-5hydrogen storage
- Track 5-6fuel cells
Graphene oxide has excellent characteristics as a nanomaterial for drug delivery. It expands for anticancer drugs to another non-cancer treatment diseases treatment. Using the fluorescence super-quenching ability of graphene to develop novel fluorescence resonance energy transfer biosensors. Cancer therapy made on exploration of graphene in drug delivery by in vitro test. For clinical cancer and other disease treatment, vivo behaviour of graphene loaded with drugs.
- Track 6-1drug delivery
- Track 6-2gene delivery
- Track 6-3biosensors
- Track 6-4bioimaging
- Track 6-5graphene oxide based anti-bacterial material
- Track 6-6cancer theraphy
Wide band gap to higher-energy electronic band gaps, difference in energy levels that creates the semiconductor action. Organic semiconductors are pi-bonded molecules made up of carbon and hydrogen atoms. They exist in amorphous thin films. Quantum dots are Nano scale particle of semiconducting material that can be embedded in cells. Larger quantum dots emits longer wavelength in emission colour and short quantum dots emits shorter wavelength in colour.
- Track 7-1Wide-bandgap semiconductors
- Track 7-2Narrow-bandgap semiconductors
- Track 7-3Organic semiconductors
- Track 7-4Properties of semiconductors
- Track 7-5quantum dots
By alloying multiple compounds, some semiconductor materials are tunable that results in ternary, quaternary compositions. Applications of semiconductors materials are optoelectronic, solar cells, Nano photonics, and quantum optics. Fabrication of cellulose Nano-structures via Nano Synthesis is a direct conversion of TMSC layers into cellulose via a Nano-sized focused electron beam as used in scanning electron microscopes.
- Track 8-1Types of semiconductor materials
- Track 8-2Fabrication
- Track 8-3semiconductor alloy system
- Track 8-4Applications of Semiconductor materials
- Track 8-5Fabrication of Cellulose Nano-Structures via Nanosynthesis
Organic photovoltaic cells are solar cells that utilize for organic polymers and small molecules as the active layer for absorption of light and charge transport. Organic semiconductors of their applications are optoelectronic devices, light emitting diodes and photovoltaics. A perovskite solar cell is a type of solar cell which includes a pervoskite structure compound, hybrid organic-inorganic lead material as a light-harvesting layer. Applications of pervoskite are capacitor, sensor, acoustic transducers, optical memory display etc.,
- Track 9-1Organic semiconductor materials
- Track 9-2organic photovoltaics and Quantum dots
- Track 9-3Applications of organic semiconductors
- Track 9-4Perovskite materials properties
- Track 9-5perovskite solar cells
- Track 9-6Applications of perovskite
Graphenated CarbonNanotubes are new hybrid that combines graphitic foliates grown with sidewalls of bamboo style CNTs. It has high surface are with 3D framework of CNTs coupled with high edge density of graphene. Chemical modification of carbon nanotubes are covalent and non-covalent modifications due to their hydrophobic nature and improve adhesion to a bulk polymer through chemical attachment. Applications of the carbon nanotubes are composite fibre, cranks, baseball bats, Microscope probes, tissue engineering, energy storage, super capacitor etc. Nanotubes are categorized as single-walled and multi-walled nanotubes with related structures.
- Track 10-1Types of carbon nanotubes and related structures
- Track 10-2Graphenated carbon nanotubes (g-CNTs)
- Track 10-3Properties of Carbon Nanotubes
- Track 10-4Safety and health
- Track 10-5Chemical modification
- Track 10-6Applications
In quantum electrodynamics are basic actions of photon and electron goes from one place to another place along with time. Squeezed states of light have less quantum fluctuations in photon number of light fields and have intense optical power which allows active replacements of coherent lasers. Quantum dot laser is a semiconductor laser used for quantum dots as the active laser in light emitting. Quantum-optical generalization of laser spectroscopy and probes with laser pluses, propagating through matter such as semiconductors.
- Track 11-1squeezed light from semiconductor
- Track 11-2quantum electrodynamics
- Track 11-3entangled photons
- Track 11-4quantum dot laser structure
- Track 11-5Optoelectronics and microelectronics
- Track 11-6sepctroscopy